- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
IMI: what and for whom
General information about IMIThe information system of the internal market is an online tool designed multilingual and safe for use by public authorities of member states that facilitates the administrative cooperation in connection with various areas-legislative UE linked to the internal market.
Although end users of IMI are national public authorities, the recipients of this enhanced administrative cooperation are citizens and businesses.